collapse

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 871 times)

Offline Calispearos

Hello!
« on: October 17, 2019, 09:02:50 AM »
Hey Y’all-  Calispearos is group of NorCal Spearo’s and waterman/woman that love to share their experiences and knowledge of this amazing ecosystem.  We try to strive for safety, preservation/conservation, fun vids and plain good old fashion sea fun. Check out our YouTube @

Offline Amsmosh

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 11:41:58 PM »
Wow! Cool video! Thanks for sharing!
God grant me the vision to dream of catching fish, the focus to visualize myself catching fish, the faith to believe that I will catch fish, and the wisdom to keep the freezer stocked with hamburgers and hot dogs.

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
    • Fin + Forage
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 07:59:11 AM »
Nice Vid!

Curious how far north you generally were? Mendo north or Monterey North?

Also is Calispearos a Youtube channel or a dive group as well?

Thanks for sharing!
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @finandforage    Facebook - @finandforage
FIN + FORAGE - Founder
www.finandforage.com

Offline Calispearos

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 11:07:58 AM »
Thanks guys.  Just the beginnings of a YouTube channel right now.   We just love diving, eating the food we catch, appreciating this amazing Ocean and having fun.   We are generally North of Golden Gate bridge but love getting down the California Coast.  We love Monterey and Big Sur and San Diego and...... I think you get the idea.  Thanks for the support. 

Offline TheKeeneroo

• Administrator
  • There's definitely a fish under THIS rock....
    • Fin + Forage
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 02:11:38 PM »
Thanks guys.  Just the beginnings of a YouTube channel right now.   We just love diving, eating the food we catch, appreciating this amazing Ocean and having fun.   We are generally North of Golden Gate bridge but love getting down the California Coast.  We love Monterey and Big Sur and San Diego and...... I think you get the idea.  Thanks for the support.

Great to meet ya! If you love diving and eating the food you catch, check out this competition we're putting on in Monterey next month. First place gets a Pescador Pilot and tons of other prizes and raffles including a beach clean up for friends and family (with several prizes for most trash picked up)

Eventsbright link (for non facebook users) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/catch-and-cook-competition-tickets-69204042153
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1266174056894766/

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward

Eric, Pacific Grove
Instagram - @finandforage    Facebook - @finandforage
FIN + FORAGE - Founder
www.finandforage.com

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt