General Discussion > Gear For Sale

Jackson Kayak Kraken 15.5 $950 -- in Davis

(1/1)

ibettinger:
Selling my kayak as I've mostly been shore diving recently and will be moving to Oregon this Summer. It's a great rig, as mentioned in the Craigslist posting there's something funky between the fish finder transducer and the mount. You could just remove it if you don't want to troubleshoot.

Text from Craigslist ad (includes many more photos):
------------------
Selling this Kraken 15.5. Great condition, used about 15 times for scuba diving and spearfishing. Adjustable seat and foot rests make for a very comfortable yet powerful ride. Very stable, and comfortable when paddling through surf.

Upgraded the paddle to an bending branches adjustable / ergonomic carbon fiber model.

Will throw in the kayak stands, which are super handy, lightweight, and fold flat.

I installed a Lowrance transducer and have a Lowrance Chirp Elite 4 Chirp fish finder (NOT INCLUDED!) but somewhere between the transducer and the console there's a problem. Fish finder works (tested), battery delivers power (tested), but unit won't turn on. You can troubleshoot it or easily remove it -- I'm leaving it on in case you'd like to try fixing it.

Selling because I'm moving and don't want to ship this along with my other things.
------------------

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/d/davis-jackson-kayak-kraken-155-sit-on/7301884104.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version