General Discussion > Gear For Sale

7mm hammerhead wetsuits (medium), carbon fins, gloves, old guns, etc

(1/1)

chulho:
moving and getting rid of stuff.

(2) hammerhead 7mm medium wetsuits, both in pretty good shape.  probably good size for 5'6 - 5'9, 125-140lbs.  i'm 5'9, 140 and wore them but wouldn't say it was a super comfortable fit.  both for $50.

hammerhead rashguard- good shape- got it to wear under the 7mm wetsuit during winter.  tried that just couple of times and abandoned that combo.  $5

EDIT: hammerhead 80cm? wood/hybrid gun w/ like-new bands.  crack on the wood where it attaches to handle- sealed with epoxy and works well.  just doesn't look too good due to visible crack.
 (2) shafts.  $40

hammerhead 75cm evolution gun + hammerhead proteus (short... like 45 or 55cm).  75cm trigger sometimes works sometimes doesn't.  finicky.  that's why i stopped using it.  proteus- rust on spear, but both shoots.  rubber in "eh, but ok" condition.  FREE- do a little tune up and give to your buddy just starting out.

random gloves and socks- some near new condition, including yazbeck size 4 socks (never taken out to ocean but had some nicks i sealed).  $5 for the whole lot- yeah, gotta take them all. 

water/kayak line with tuna clip- dont' think i ever took it out to the ocean.  don't know how long- maybe 30ft?  $1

moving out of the house and priced to get rid of it.  i also have a monofin, front snorkel, and orca freedive suit for warm water or pool.  (good for 5'4 to 5'7, 120-130 lbs?), nose clips- all in very good shape, even though suit might be wrinkled looking.  the suit can be used for tri-ath.  it was a preferred suit for freediving 6-8 years ago.  fun to take to local pool and use front snorkel and practice mono finning.  all for $50.

EDIT: added carbon fiber leader fins (medium stiffness), foot pocket size 9.  scratches here and there, and ziplock reinforced on the keepers.  seen the ocean maybe 5 times- tip edges are nice and clean- $40

i'm in hayward near downtown.  must pick up today as i'm heading out of town tomorrow morning.  text me at (510) 473-6443

chulho:
everything sold-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version