Diving News > UPDATED COURT DOCKETS FOR DFG VIOLATIONS AND POACHERS

Cal TIP Turn in Poachers and Polluters 1 888 DFG-CALTIP(888 334-2258

(1/2) > >>

MATT MATTISON:
I figured I would post this up as a FYI for all of us if you see any poaching or shady activities going call CAL TIP at 1 888 DFG-CALTIP(888 334-2258)
Cal-TIP
Californians Turn in Poachers and Polluters
1 888 DFG-CALTIP(888 334-2258)

link to web site.
http://www.dfg.ca.gov/enforcement/caltip.aspx

or contact you nearest park Ranger or park worker, at any Kiosk and they should be able to get a Ranger there ASAP be sure to get make and model of the car or truck, lic plate number and discription of the individuals.

maodiver:
Since it's a sticky...

PLUG THE NUMBER INTO YOUR CELL!!

zzanolini:

I was at fort ross last year when i was just starting the ab game and there was a group of asians who would pop a small ab shuck him and eat them raw. They even came over to me and asked if i had a knife i was irrate but remained calm since i was out numbered 5 to 1 i found a game warden walking up the hill and told him and he acted as if it was no big deal. It was the wardens first day checking abalone i wish it was a regular like Mr. Powers or Mrs. Tiffany they would have ran down the hill to the guys

maodiver:

--- Quote from: zzanolini on July 28, 2011, 10:00:13 AM ---
I was at fort ross last year when i was just starting the ab game and there was a group of asians who would pop a small ab shuck him and eat them raw. They even came over to me and asked if i had a knife i was irrate but remained calm since i was out numbered 5 to 1 i found a game warden walking up the hill and told him and he acted as if it was no big deal. It was the wardens first day checking abalone i wish it was a regular like Mr. Powers or Mrs. Tiffany they would have ran down the hill to the guys

--- End quote ---

I always wondered about this problem.  What's to stop the on-water sushi which could go on?

zzanolini:
This was the first time i have seen this done. If a warden gets you on video then they can write a violation. Wardens are rarely in the water or rock picking which i think would be the best way to catch people who eat raw abs or dont put little abs back properly or are high grading

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version