collapse

Author Topic: Sonoma viz  (Read 802 times)

Offline AdamR

Sonoma viz
« on: May 04, 2016, 11:20:28 AM »
Shortly after I joined Norcal Underwater Hunters I relocated back down to San Luis Obispo so unfortunately, I haven't been able to contribute much to this forum. That said, I'm not going to let the long drive stop me from enjoying the beautiful northern coast and water. I plan on making a trip up to Timber Cove area this weekend in hopes of getting a dive or two in. Anyone been out recently? It looks like there should be a break in the swell Saturday afternoon through Sunday morning but it does seem to be a combo of north and south swell so not quite ideal. I saw a few of the early April reports and it sounds like its been pretty murky still. Thanks in advance for any input.

I'll likely be camping up there with a buddy over the weekend if anyone cares to join for a dive Saturday or Sunday. Planning on diving from yaks.

Offline dogpaddle

• Work...Whats that?
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_hI3a6Voyhx839MAaNlxvA
Re: Sonoma viz
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:39:30 AM »
Got out yesterday just north of Timber cove  and the vis was great. Good luck!
SPONSERED BY THE BATMAN AND AQUAMAN FOUNDATION

Offline AdamR

Re: Sonoma viz
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 11:39:36 AM »
Good to hear, hopefully it stays that way. thanks!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt