collapse

Author Topic: This guy must be a member of NCUH!  (Read 8028 times)

Offline Malibu_Two

Re: This guy must be a member of NCUH!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 04:46:47 AM »
Wow. Bad mouth every member on this board!?!? Great title to you post.  That's one way to make everyone not like you. These endless rants about your beloved mola's is getting old. Makes me want to kill one just outa spite.

Hey, sorry, the title was meant as a joke that's all, because there's been so much mola mola action on here. Didn't mean to offend but I guess I can see how it might have...my apologies.

Offline pclark

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 08:46:35 AM »
That guy was hilarious!  He should be reading the news. 

p.s. not offended by the thread subject, as it was obviously a joke

...That's one way to make everyone not like you... ...Makes me want to kill one just outa spite.

really? doesn't look like you want to make any friends.

Offline JackSquirt

• We're life takers and heart breakers
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »
Fish are my friends, that's why i've never killed a vermillion. The only reason why.
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAK_Ey3-Y0OQp06SLvni-pw

Offline ATLien

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 06:10:49 PM »
Fish are my friends, that's why i've never killed a vermillion. The only reason why.

I've heard that somewhere before. . .

Offline Papio3

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 09:05:52 AM »
I thought it was pretty funny when I opened up this thread and started skimming through the video. But Gaffing a fish and trying to bring it onboard thinking its a whale???? C'mon brah!

Offline the_derek

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 12:59:19 PM »
I thought it was pretty funny when I opened up this thread and started skimming through the video. But Gaffing a fish and trying to bring it onboard thinking its a whale???? C'mon brah!

tasty whale....
Death is very often referred to as a good career move.

-Buddy Holly

Insta  @_the_derek_

Offline Abalonejoe

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 01:30:35 PM »
these guys were east coast IDIOTS...so they had an excuse!

Offline NorCal DiverDave

• Fish on
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/NCUWHdiverdave
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 04:11:56 PM »

Offline Abalonejoe

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 04:37:47 PM »
it was funny..... with their accents and all, and that the dude was so excited and amazed!!! but in the end if he killed it thinking it was a baby weel.....that sucks.....! im with malibu two....... i started freediving thinking it was all about being a keeper of the sea.....shooting helpless awsome inedible creatures...... i dont feel, makes me a hunter....sorry

Offline NorCal DiverDave

• Fish on
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/NCUWHdiverdave
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 04:56:12 PM »
You kill it, you eat it!

Offline Marco Mazza

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2015, 09:54:52 PM »
Call the aquarium or some shit!

Offline maodiver

• Great Whites are Pussies
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 08:37:32 PM »
it was funny..... with their accents and all, and that the dude was so excited and amazed!!! but in the end if he killed it thinking it was a baby weel.....that sucks.....! im with malibu two....... i started freediving thinking it was all about being a keeper of the sea.....shooting helpless awsome inedible creatures...... i dont feel, makes me a hunter....sorry
as stated in previous post...not inedible, some love them.  if they are not going to eat them, that is another story, then they are douchebags
Dad, what's for dinner?

Wookie steaks

Are they good?

Ehhh, they're a little Chewy.

Offline Malibu_Two

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 10:02:14 PM »
as stated in previous post...not inedible, some love them.  if they are not going to eat them, that is another story, then they are douchebags

Nothing about these guys tells me that they know how to cook a mola mola. Again, they thought it might be a baby whale...so they gaffed it?! They're lucky it wasn't a whale or a sea turtle; they'd be behind bars right now.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:24:23 AM by Malibu_Two »

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt