collapse

Author Topic: Sonoma Coast Tomorrow Morning 7/20?  (Read 966 times)

Offline Marco Mazza

Sonoma Coast Tomorrow Morning 7/20?
« on: July 19, 2015, 09:19:03 PM »
Headed up to the Sonoma coast tomorrow morning, I plan on launching my kayak out of timber cove. Hoping to try hunting deeper water for vermillion, although I don't have a ton of experience with the little red fish. Let me know if anyone wants to join! Im hoping to get up there before 8am. Shoot me a text at (650) 676 7275. Hope to see you there!!

Offline Marco Mazza

Re: Sonoma Coast Tomorrow Morning 7/20?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 09:31:23 PM »
Unfortunately no vis reports, but it shouldn't be too horrible! Its been pretty small with light winds for a few days. Ill be around the north point on a blue kayak if you end up getting there later in the day

Offline Marco Mazza

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 09:41:25 PM »
If I can't find a buddy I may actually just do a shore dive at fisk. Not sure if I'm comfortable hunting deeper water without a buddy on the surface!!

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 09:10:13 AM »
STAY OFF MY SPOTS MARCO !!!! fisk is my playground !!! LOL !!! JK
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt