collapse

Author Topic: OC Article  (Read 7299 times)

Offline Rob102

• Global Moderator
Re: OC Article
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 06:27:40 PM »
Saw it two years ago in Gualala at a cove my buddy and I have dove for a few years.   We were like. ...is that an otter?  Sure enough it was,  and the cove was cleaned out of abalone.

Did find all of the abalone shells on the bottom?

Offline DWL707

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 09:12:55 PM »
I have seen them off of humboldt before but they tend to be transient males looks for females and never stick around long

Offline kwonsoo

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 07:59:54 AM »
IMHO, sea otters, seal lion pups needs to be left alone. Humans need to stop rescuing every animal they see. Let nature take it's course and thin out the sick and dying when it happens. Too many people thinking about the cuteness.  ??? ??? they rescue these animals and then whine about not having enough funds to take care of them. WTF??

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt