collapse

Author Topic: Speargearshop begins 2010  (Read 1156 times)

Offline speargearshop

• Sven Anderson Owner- speargearshop.com
    • speargearshop - high performance spearfishing hardware and lifestyle clothing
Speargearshop begins 2010
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:58 PM »
This is an open invitation to all members of the NCUWH as well as their friends to stroll on over to the www.speargearshop.com website blog and let me know what you're thoughts are.  The gear that comes out of the shop is for you- the core spearo and diver, not the wannabe on the couch, so what you say and want matters.  If you have a bitch, want to toss up some props or just ask about the whats and whyfors, get over there and let me know.
And for those members here, buy anything in Jan/Feb over $50 and I'll get the tax. 

Sven

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: Speargearshop begins 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 02:20:35 PM »
Sweet thanks sven Like I said I will be in touch next week for those camera mounts.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

Re: Speargearshop begins 2010
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 03:58:14 PM »
     Right in Sven and thanks for all the support bro.....
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt