collapse

Author Topic: Lost Riffe Freedive Fins  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Benny

Lost Riffe Freedive Fins
« on: November 25, 2014, 12:07:44 PM »
Pretty sure I left my Riffe Fins near the albion boat launch on Sunday 11/9. Just started pulling things together to hit Mendo this weekend and can't find them anywhere. They are all black with Riffe written on the blades. They are open heel and have Mares toe straps. I needed to ditch those old heavy uncomfortable POS but I don't have a whole lot of time to order new ones and I don't want to grab some other POS fins locally just to get through the weekend. Any sightings please hit me up at 530-570-9709. Thanks!

Offline DG

Lost Riffe Freedive Fins
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:12:06 PM »
You should have posted sooner as I would have went down and looked for you.  Did you call campground and ask about them?

If they have them let me know and I can drop them of tomorrow on my way to the valley. 

Offline Luckydivah

Re: Lost Riffe Freedive Fins
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
I dove Albion on Sunday and used the boat launch in the rear of campground to launch. I didn't see your fins sorry bro.

Matt

Offline Benny

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 01:56:54 PM »
Ya, its a pretty late post, but I had no idea they were lost until today when I started putting gear together for the weekend. I imagine I left them on or near the rocks by the launch nearest the bridge. Thanks to Josh at Neptonics I have new set coming to my door tomorrow, I'll be good for the weekend but would be nice to get the old clunkers back.

Offline Joshua R.

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 02:19:35 PM »
Hope you upgraded to some full foot pockets.  You lose a lot of efficiency with open heel fins.

Offline natraps

• Diving Is Fun
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 03:51:31 PM »
I thought this weekend forecast bad conditions...?
The Lord has given us the seafood; let us enjoy it.

Offline Benny

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 03:54:29 PM »
Hope you upgraded to some full foot pockets.  You lose a lot of efficiency with open heel fins.

Oh hell yes I did, those open heels are awful. I got those Riffe fins for free, so I splurged on some carbons...which by the way are on sale at Neptonics.

Offline Luckydivah

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 03:55:15 PM »
So was last weekend......If you just want abs and know your spots there is always a nook or cranny to crawl in.

Offline JackSquirt

• We're life takers and heart breakers
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 10:46:27 PM »
So was last weekend......If you just want abs and know your spots there is always a nook or cranny to crawl in.

Salty
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAK_Ey3-Y0OQp06SLvni-pw

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt