collapse

Author Topic: Yaz beck pants  (Read 475 times)

Offline DiVeRJoE

• Previously known as "SiRHmBJoE"
Yaz beck pants
« on: July 06, 2014, 03:59:22 PM »
Anyone ever remove upper strap part of pants?
Straps tight on shoulders while diving and when stretched out. Was just wondering anyone have cut it lower.

Offline Adam415

• Freediver
Re: Yaz beck pants
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 10:36:24 AM »
I just cut the straps off some beauchat pant with no problem. It worked fine. Its a little loose up top but i my stitch up each side to tighten it up. Way more comfortable though.

Offline StinkyPete

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 10:53:00 AM »
I just cut the straps off some beauchat pant with no problem. It worked fine. Its a little loose up top but i my stitch up each side to tighten it up. Way more comfortable though.

I need to do that to my Beuchat suit.  Did it with the JBL suit I used to have and it was much better.
Carpe piscem

Offline jjjjeremy

• Your resident swordsmith
    • ABSCALIBUR
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 11:08:47 AM »
Are you lubing the straps as well? I wear a suit that's a size shorter than recommended (nobody makes a true Large Tall open cell), and if the straps aren't lubed, it feels tight. If it's slippery, everything's fine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DiVeRJoE

• Previously known as "SiRHmBJoE"
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 11:28:02 AM »
Yeah everything lubed. I'm short so I have the opposite problem of picture. You would think straps wouldn't bother me.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt