collapse

Author Topic: 3mm gloves  (Read 1528 times)

Offline jjjjeremy

• Your resident swordsmith
    • ABSCALIBUR
Re: 3mm gloves
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 10:17:08 AM »
I used cressi 2.5 mm gloves with argos 2mm socks over the weekend in the monterey area. My feet were a little cold but my hands were fine.

...that's the same set up I use.

Adam, between the matching suit, gloves, and socks, you're starting to freak me out, lol

Ha, thats funny pete. We need to get out and dive soon. I may head back down that way this coming weekend if the weather is good.

Definitely need to get a dive in.

I leave for Baja tomorrow but will be back on the 22nd. After that it's wide open for diving and I'm also game to come up your way to dive as well.

Sounds good Pete.

Pete, Adam, these? Any comments on longevity? My gloves only have the pinkies left, and I won't be able to win BABL with icicles for fingers. :) My only options between now and is to get something from Amazon, and these popped up.

Offline StinkyPete

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 10:18:52 AM »
Those are the ones.  I think mine are 2.5mm

We dive together a fair amount, so you know I don't treat my gloves/gear well.  They are still holding up fine.  Bought them in November of last year.

Carpe piscem

Offline Rob102

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 08:08:06 PM »
What are they reinforced with, Kevlar?

Offline Road Runner

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 08:13:09 PM »
What are they reinforced with, Kevlar?

Yes. And a carbon fiber alloy combined with tungsten powder  :D

Offline Rob102

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 08:14:17 PM »
Dork  :-*

Offline Adam415

• Freediver
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 08:54:37 PM »
Ya those are the ones. I just started to put a few holes in the fingers after probably 25 dives. Maybe more I don't know.

Offline jjjjeremy

• Your resident swordsmith
    • ABSCALIBUR
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 11:09:28 PM »
They're on their way! I'm going to have to get used to not seeing my hands now that I've switched to camo.....

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt