collapse

Author Topic: Looking for a 130cm or bigger+float  (Read 782 times)

randyrhoads

Looking for a 130cm or bigger+float
« on: August 13, 2014, 03:54:44 PM »
Supposed to be on the sand dollar Friday afternoon and I don't have a suitable gun, float, or wetsuit. The suit I can rent at the freedive shop but the gun and float is a problem. Jason offered to loan me the gear but I've ran out of time to drive to several different areas for ear with final closing of my house paperwork.

So I'm trying to find someone with a suitable 130cm in the area between fairield and sac I can borrow the gun and float from. I can leave you the price of the gun and float in cash as a deposit. Hoping to be able to find one on the way to sac tomorrow to rent the suit. I'm leaving early Friday morning.

Can anyone help me out? I know it's short notice. Didn't think I'd  be able to make this trip until recently. Even got lucky with a last minute cancelstion on the boat. Now it's a rush.

Offline Mike n

• MAN Mid-Handles
Re: Looking for a 130cm or bigger+float
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 06:31:11 PM »
I have a 3 band 51" mid and a DIY hard float you are welcome to borrow.  Jack squirts has my 55 mid, you are welcome to get it from him if you have time.  I have a couple longer guns, but they need rigging.

I'm in sac.

MN

Offline jjjjeremy

• Your resident swordsmith
    • ABSCALIBUR
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 07:02:19 PM »
I have a Large Tall 4/3 surf suit you can use if you can make it to redwood city.

Offline gsharp

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 07:34:21 PM »
Randy, I have a two-piece 3mm scuba diving wetsuit you can take.  I don't know what size you need and it is not warm for northen California waters but you know that.  I don't know what kind of float you have in mind but I have a couple of float lines you could use.  I live in West Sac.  Call or text me at 916-802-2145 if you think this could help. 
Glen Sharp

Offline Onebreathdiver

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 09:41:20 PM »
I have a Riffe competition 3x gun it's about  48"- barrel to butt with 3 bands.  I have a float line for it but no float. You're welcome to use it but I'm in Novato. PM me if you're interested.

Offline Road Runner

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 10:55:03 PM »
I got a 130 and a float you can use.

Offline Onebreathdiver

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 10:01:14 AM »
Have fun and don't forget to bring a camera so the rest of us can dive vicariously...

Offline phil herranen

• herranenspearguns
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 04:33:58 PM »
I will have some extra gear with me  and you can use whatever gun I'm not using at the time

Phil

Offline phil herranen

• herranenspearguns
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 08:22:38 PM »
yes , float ,float line , gun

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt