collapse

Author Topic: Winter time scuba diving  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
Re: Winter time scuba diving
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 07:43:10 AM »
 LMAO :laughing4: :laughing4:
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 07:51:28 AM »
 :laughing7: :laughing7: :evil6: :evil6: :laughing4:
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

Glaucus

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 10:55:36 AM »
Hey Rob, notice how the smack talking died down right before the camping trip last weekend?  But it sure picked up again on monday!!!   :laughing4:

NorCalDvr

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »
I thought you guys were talking about diving??? Back on subject I would like to get out as soon as weather permits. What weekends are you guys thinking about?

Abdvrob

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »
First of all, Rogers, YOU CRACK ME UP BRO!!! I cant top that, that was way too good and funny man!!! I may not be the ONLY sinsei in this dojo, but I assure you, my skills aren't dulled out from all the years that have passed. I keep them pretty honed.

Second- John, OH YEAH, I noticed that too bro. It was too bad I couldn't make the Comp., I had my gloves and wraps all packed and ready to go.

Finally- Chessmore!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been brotha?!?! Whenever you wanna dive, PLEASE call me. It's been toooo long man. Anytime Mike, hit me up.

Offline divn-cali

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2009, 01:26:48 AM »
Rob - I'm just glad you're on my side bro! Wouldn't even wanna go there with ya! My days of rubbing stupidity lumps are over, that's for sure! I'm a lover not a fighter! Something tells me that my wife just won't tolerate calls from the hospital anymore! :laughing7:

Mike C. - Dude! I agree with Rob, just ask and ye shall recieve brother! How about the Saturday after Thanksgiving? I'm down with whenever we can, you know I'll make the drive! We just need some decent ocean conditions and it's on!
Need a partner mid week? PM me!!!!

Abdvrob

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »
I may be good for the Sunday after Thanksiving. Saturday is iffy right now.

Offline divn-cali

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 05:01:39 PM »
I'll keep you in mind Rob, sounds good to me! You got any Ab's left on your card? I still got 6!
Need a partner mid week? PM me!!!!

Abdvrob

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »
Yeah Mike, I have about the same amount. Lets talk later.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt