collapse

Author Topic: First Dive Video with GoPro  (Read 3562 times)

Offline mike

Re: First Dive Video with GoPro
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »
Great video

Offline Jason Blalock

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »
Great video!  Hopefully it starts a trend. Keep up the great work and crank out another.

Offline Jacks Diving

• www.jacksdiving.com
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 10:25:55 PM »
Nice video bro!! sweet location and good content. I liked that I could keep watching it and watching it. That all in the editing? right?

Rob was right.... about 9:30 in the video you start following your buddy with your loaded gun pointed right at him.... I've done shit like that and later slapped myself. there's a "damn..." that follows soon after. I realized after my boo-boo's that I will treat my gun like a loaded .45 auto with a hair trigger.
if you kill it, you eat it.... don't be a dick

Offline Rob102

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 10:33:03 PM »
Rob was right.... about 9:30 in the video you start following your buddy with your loaded gun pointed right at him....

Fis_Hunter is the one who dropped a dime on him!  I just mentioned a safer method, in case he ever films me.

Offline JackSquirt

• We're life takers and heart breakers
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2013, 09:00:06 AM »
Thanks everyone for the feedback, i will definitely put safety first when it comes to diving/filming and hopefully get some better footage in the near future! Editing is always fun as long as the content is entertaining
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAK_Ey3-Y0OQp06SLvni-pw

Offline mike

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 08:38:07 PM »
Great video loved it I have the gopro 3 black and have not made a dive with it.What settings did you use and did you use protune.Cant wait to see more videos. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Flipper

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 08:58:21 PM »
Cool vid Jack!!!! Keep 'em coming.
The more I learn, the less I know.

Offline JackSquirt

• We're life takers and heart breakers
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
Great video loved it I have the gopro 3 black and have not made a dive with it.What settings did you use and did you use protune.Cant wait to see more videos. Thanks for sharing.

I filmed in 960x30 with the silver edition. The black is better with frame rate and all that good stuff. I would recommend a resolution of 720 pixels by the max frame rate for what your camera has. The reason being that youtube only allows a max of 720 pixels (unless you pay for higher quality uploads) and you can get some really sweet slow motion effects with higher frame rates. You can't notice the resolution difference that much IMO.
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAK_Ey3-Y0OQp06SLvni-pw

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt