collapse

Author Topic: Pole Spear Tip help!  (Read 1363 times)

Offline divn-cali

Re: Pole Spear Tip help!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »
It can also be difficult to get the pole spear in position on some shots that are inside the hole. Everyone has their opinions, all are valid ones, but I still say get a gun, they're a lot more fun and your chances of initial success are better. It takes a good amount of practice with a pole spear to get accurate. One thing I will say about money and this sport, if you want to do it cheap, you probably should take up chess! You get what you pay for!
Need a partner mid week? PM me!!!!

Glaucus

Re: Pole Spear Tip help!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »
Problem solved, got a brand new 60cm Picasso Century yesterday for $80!  I think I'll still get a single flopper for my pole spear though.  Thanks for all the advice.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt