collapse

Author Topic: Gat-ku customer service  (Read 205 times)

Offline Nick F

Gat-ku customer service
« on: June 28, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »
It's not much of a secret that Gat-ku provides excellent customer service (and a very nice spear, in my opinion) but I thought I'd share my experience anyway.

On a recent dive, I went a little too long without checking the connection on my two-piece. Not surprisingly, I finished the dive and found my spear was warped at the joint. I sent Dustin a photo and asked if there was anything I could do to fix it. He told me to send it to him and he'd "make it right". Eight dollars (for shipping) and five days later I had my spear back. Dustin replaced entirely the warped portion of the spear and retrofitted it with a sturdier coupling to prevent the same thing from happening again--all at no additional cost.

While choosing a "best" pole spear is largely a matter of personal preference, it would be difficult to ask for better customer service than I've received from Gat-ku.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt