collapse

Author Topic: Watermen's Alliance Old School Meet  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Joshua R.

Watermen's Alliance Old School Meet
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:47:01 PM »
The WA is proud to announce that we are now taking entries for the Old School Meet in San Diego on Sept. 14, 2013. Rules and entry form can be found at: http://watermensalliance.com/old-school-meet/

Entry fee is $20 and will include snacks and drinks for the meet.   You don't have to compete to go.  If diving without a wet suit is not your bag, don't worry about it.  This is a fundraiser to raise money for the fight to keep Childrens Pool open, all skill levels are welcome as well as non divers and family.  If there is a group of us from NCUH that want to go down, I'll arrange for someone to show us around while we are there and possibly even a place to camp or stay.  If you are a strong diver I would still be willing to hook you up with a local to show you some spots and whatever you need, you won't be stuck in the shallows if that's not your idea of fun.  Hope to see you all there, the idea is to get as many people as possible to support the fight to keep CP open to the public!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt