collapse

Author Topic: New fee's at Pt. Lobos State Park.  (Read 4745 times)

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
Re: New fee's at Pt. Lobos State Park.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 07:40:55 PM »
May not be till Dec but it would be nice to plan and save some doe. besides I just got my new bc today and need to break it in. I bought a Scubapro Knight Hawk, Sweet piece of equipment.
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Abdvrob

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »
Oh yeah! I have the same one. Did you get the "Air 2"?

Offline frakkinshiny

• Administrator
    • Underwater Photography by Ericson Reduta
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 09:54:56 PM »
OK, let me clarify something. I wasn't referring to the state employees like admin people and regular positions. I was referring to the higher up seats, starting with Arnold and working down, the decision makers, not the work do-ers.
Mike I agree with you there...the highers-up need to make things happen or else...impeachment is in order...I gotta say Arnie is still a good actor, he got a lot of us to believe in his BS..time for a CHANGE!!!

But anyways, keep the Pt Lobos for the December dive. I'd be glad to volunteer my time & expertise to those who want to learn how to hunt with a CAMERA!

Ericson
20ft vis, 50F, Kelp...a great dive!
Underwater Photography by Ericson

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 08:33:52 AM »
Yea Rob, now all ineed is some weight for it, I have hard weights, Iam not sure how that will work though, I payed 550 for it, cant wait to use it
Stacy Stephenson

Offline winklecl

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 10:38:13 AM »
Yea Rob, now all ineed is some weight for it, I have hard weights, Iam not sure how that will work though, I payed 550 for it, cant wait to use it
The knight hawk is great. I've had my for 3 years and have not a single complaint. Make sure you utilize the 2 d rings along the waist/cumberbun strap. It took me about 5 dives to notice those and it made life even better. FYI you can easily use hard weights in the pockets. The are even big enough for so 10lb weights I have. Being a big guy, I don't think I would want to go with another BC!  :icon_thumright:

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
Thanks Clayton I just filled it up today with some 5 pounders I had laying around 30 pounds ought to work
Stacy Stephenson

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt