collapse

Author Topic: Need your idea's for a logo / designe for shirtrs and hats.  (Read 6614 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: Need your idea's for a logo / designe for shirtrs and hats.
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »
Well once we get a couple of designes we will post them up and have a vote.Thanks Jason for all your work on this, also we could use this logo for a club flyer as well.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »
 No prob matt it will take me a few days to get them together but i hope they will work im also working on some simple designs that may work also.
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 09:10:40 PM »
 I have the first design worked up I will add it to my album tomorrow so everyone can see it. I will admit im no good at drawing fish or abs so if anyone wants to print and add to the design feel free remember it will represent all of us. If you want i will E-mail it to you pm me with the address.
Jason Holliday

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »
 Sorry for the delay in the designs Matt had asked me to put them up this weekend but I have been busy as H### lately with work and all so ive asked a buddy of mine to elaberate on the designs i started. Bare with me and I should have them back by no later than friday. Thanks for your patience.
Jason Holliday

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt