collapse

Author Topic: Need your idea's for a logo / designe for shirtrs and hats.  (Read 6646 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Hey fellow "NCUWH'ers" NOR CAL UNDER WATER HUNTERS we need your idea's for a logo / designe for shirtrs and hats.Please submitt any and all idea's.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

Re: Need your idea's for a logo / designe for shirtrs and hats.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 11:33:58 PM »
   I will draw something up and send it to you via e-mail and you can tell me what you think or even give me a suggestion of what you want and i will draw it up if you give me a basic idea im sure i can make it pop and hopfully we get some more feedback from fellow NCUHUNTERS
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

Offline divn-cali

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 11:41:38 PM »
Man, I wish I could draw like that! All I got was the ability to get big ass Ling Cods! ;D :D :P
Need a partner mid week? PM me!!!!

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »
I have no idea at this point and when it comes to that sort of stuff I am not to good soo that is one of the reasons why I ask and also because this is all of our club and we all should have some say right ?

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 11:43:20 PM »
Man, I wish I could draw like that! All I got was the ability to get big ass Ling Cods! ;D :D :P
LMFAO but it is the truth, he is a ling magnet !!! literally

Abdvrob

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 06:39:51 AM »

I Hate you Mike!! ;D ;D ;D See you soon bro.

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
    Its cool I will draw somethin up and we can post it and let the club decide. I will get it to you matt asap.
Jason Holliday

Diablo Loco

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »
I got an idea.  How about a Devil with a mask, fins, snorkel and a speargun in one hand, shooting a huge ling and in the other hand is holding a huge abalone.  Make sure the Devil is orange.  I have an image to uphold.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 01:07:16 PM »
   I will draw a couple up and maybe matt can put them up on a poll and see what everyone likes as a whole so we dont leave anyone out. So i will draw this idea up and thanks for the suggestion.
Jason Holliday

Offline NorCal DiverDave

• Fish on
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/NCUWHdiverdave
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 02:11:30 PM »
Something northern California like redwood trees, great white sharks, kelp, red abalone, rocky cliffs and white water.

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »
 Ok so ive started on two and and thanks to dave now i have a third concept. The first one ive started on is a background dive logo with a speargun and an ab bar crossed in the center with some nice lettering that i think fits. The second is the idea diablo loco gave me with a devil in a wet suit with fins and a snorkle holding a spear gun in one hand and an ab in the other orange ofcourse as requested ;) and now i will start with daves idea I will get a couple rough drafts and post them in the gallery for everyone to see and maybe i will do a forth which will take a little of everyones suggestions and mix them all together so no one will be left out...If you have any ideas to add to any of the designs ive started please let me know and if you have a great idea post it and i will see what i can do.

Jason Holliday
Jason Holliday

Diablo Loco

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 05:47:40 PM »
Ok so ive started on two and and thanks to dave now i have a third concept. The first one ive started on is a background dive logo with a speargun and an ab bar crossed in the center with some nice lettering that i think fits. The second is the idea diablo loco gave me with a devil in a wet suit with fins and a snorkle holding a spear gun in one hand and an ab in the other orange ofcourse as requested ;) and now i will start with daves idea I will get a couple rough drafts and post them in the gallery for everyone to see and maybe i will do a forth which will take a little of everyones suggestions and mix them all together so no one will be left out...If you have any ideas to add to any of the designs ive started please let me know and if you have a great idea post it and i will see what i can do.

Jason Holliday

Thanks for listening to my suggestion Jason.  The rest of you had better vote for my idea........or else..........the Blanco Diablo Loco will seek his revenge.   >:( >:( ::) ::) :D :D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 05:50:59 PM by Diablo Loco »

Abdvrob

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 06:47:01 PM »
If the Blanco Diablo Loco puts me on some fattie halibut, I'll vote for anything you push!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diablo Loco

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 07:19:08 PM »
If the Blanco Diablo Loco puts me on some fattie halibut, I'll vote for anything you push!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's the spirit.   ;D :)

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2009, 09:03:11 AM »
 Dont worry i have all of you guys in mind with this
Jason Holliday

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt