collapse

Author Topic: Agua Lung 7mm?  (Read 579 times)

Offline Fishkraft

Agua Lung 7mm?
« on: January 14, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »
Just found this suit for sale. Anybody know anything about them? Reviews look good but mostly for scuba.

Ruben

Offline mike L.

• Having fun with family and friends
Re: Agua Lung 7mm?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 05:41:47 PM »
my 21 and 23 year old kids ab dive with aqua lung 7mm dive suit and they love them good movement and stay warm
keep smiling

Offline Jacks Diving

• www.jacksdiving.com
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 05:55:45 PM »
Any suit with a zipper compared to a freediving suit in my opinion has no comparison.
if you kill it, you eat it.... don't be a dick

Offline Rob102

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 08:33:07 PM »
My wife and daughter have Aqua Lung suits.  They have been used for diving for a long time.  They are durable and comfortable and relatively inexpensive.  They are a good starting point.  They don't dive much so I thought it wasn't worth the money to buy them freedive suits.  When you upgrade you can always use them for loaners.

Offline Jacks Diving

• www.jacksdiving.com
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 09:24:01 PM »
Nice 1up Rob :)
That's actually a good idea, if you have friends or family that you want to get into the sport, you have decent gear to introduce them with.
....However....
If you want them to feel like superman/superwoman in the water, a freedive suit gives you instant confidence and is waaaay less restrictive and claustrophobic on newcomers. It introduces people to the instant comfort that you need to do freediving well. IMHO it helps 100%.
Not like the 7mm "snowsuit" walk you do in some of the older gear. **have you seen a christmas story?**
if you kill it, you eat it.... don't be a dick

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt