collapse

Author Topic: Best Rockfish Recipe?  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Fis_Hunter

• May I have some more
Re: Best Rockfish Recipe?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 12:40:53 PM »
I was at the club dive when Mike made his fish with tarter sauce it was great everyone was full by the time he got it finished and still ate a tone. Some of the best rockfish I have eaten. 

I like to cook it like Norcaldiver  I add some lemon mint and a little lemon tyme, cajun seasoning cook the same.  Serve it over buttered rice. 

I am alergic to eggs and tend to stay away from tarter sauce but it was worth the pain.  I may attempt a corrupted version with vegenaise (it is the best of all the eggless mayo I have found so far)   
Myrel C. Willeford

Offline divn-cali

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 10:09:13 AM »
Interesting! Hey, at least you're not alergic to Abalone like me, that just sucks man! The cook off is gonna really be difficult to watch! :crybaby2:
Need a partner mid week? PM me!!!!

Offline Fis_Hunter

• May I have some more
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »
Interesting! Hey, at least you're not alergic to Abalone like me, that just sucks man! The cook off is gonna really be difficult to watch! :crybaby2:

That sucks, I know how you feel I love eggs and it kills me to watch someone having an omlet. 

I love deviled eggs and used to eat them all the time. I have not been able to eat eggs for about 8 years now.  My Mom found eggless mayo at the store she brought it home and for thanksgiving last year made me a plate full of deviled eggs. She brought it out and told me she made them for me :icon_scratch: and she used eggless mayo  :laughing4: :laughing4: umm Mom I hate to tell you this but the yellow stuff in the center and the white stuff that is holding it up is an egg. Gota love her.
Myrel C. Willeford

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 01:09:11 PM »
I like to keep it simple, wrap the fillets in foil some lemon and lemon salt grill on q for a bit unwrapp and enjoy with a nice steak or some rice
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt