collapse

Author Topic: Trip north early August Humbolt amd Southern Oregon  (Read 613 times)

Offline Mhathhorn

Trip north early August Humbolt amd Southern Oregon
« on: July 02, 2012, 09:23:25 PM »
I will be traveling up the north coast on my way to my daughters wedding on August 1&2.  We plan on stopping in No-cal for abalone Wednesday the 1st and stopping in Oregon for abalone and spearfishing on  the 2nd.  Any information on good dive sites north of Eureka and south of Florence would be a great help.  The focus of the trip is the wedding not diving so extensive scouting and many hours in the water will not be an option.  If you know of a good place to dive along the way it could help the future of any mixed purpose road trips.  Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post your secret spot globally. 
Thanks,

Michael

Offline todd

Re: Trip north early August Humbolt amd Southern Oregon
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 07:21:33 AM »
Check out the dive site forum, lots of info on oregon abs. The most popular spot is harris beach brookings.  Ive written extensivly on humboldt spots.  Cresent city has biggest dive action in all of humboldt believe it or not
Todd Stagnaro

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt