collapse

Author Topic: Two vs Three bands  (Read 1607 times)

Offline thereefgeek

• Do what you like, not what your friends like.
Re: Two vs Three bands
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »
I just posted something about crappy pipe guns on Spear Board.....

....you get what you pay for.......
-Rich VanDusen (my friends call me "Dick")
www.svrambleon.com

Offline Kaveh

• the ocean and I get along just fine
Re: Two vs Three bands
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 04:36:21 PM »
i went to that link ya posted for mako and i gotta say, i was very impressed.. they break down piece by piece what makes a good gun and for the novice like myself it was a lot of good info.  when i got to the bottom i was expecting a large price tag because they let you break the payments up into four installments, but it was around $100 or so... i thought my jbl was much more expensive but its been so long, maybe my memories are deceiving me... $100? i would totally buy one at the end of the month.

do i want closed muzzle or open? do i want a long gun or a shorter one? 90cm or more or less? what do you guys have?
diving the edible ocean since '99

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt