collapse

Author Topic: 2012 Triton X Open will be Saturday September 15, 2012, at Caspar.  (Read 8604 times)

Offline el_pedorro

Re: 2012 Triton X Open will be Saturday September 15, 2012, at Caspar.
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 06:37:49 PM »
Would I have shot them if I had a brought a gun? I'd like to think I would have had the scouting-discipline not to, but it sure was an easy decision to make with a gun-less kayak...
;)

I'm inclined to believe you would've left anything worthy of the tournament alone.

To my eyes, you go beyond being just an excellent diver...you're also a consummate competitor.

Offline AB MAN

2012 Triton X Open will be Saturday September 15, 2012, at Caspar.
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2012, 07:35:02 PM »
I wouldn't have been able to resist this beast, so  fortunately I didn't scout.  Pure luck! My aggregate was not that good.

[attachment deleted by admin]

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt