collapse

Author Topic: Oahu spearfishing  (Read 559 times)

Offline Robert

• too many minds in the gutter so I changed it
Oahu spearfishing
« on: December 13, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »
Hey guys
So I'm heading to oahu first week of january. obviously going to do some snorkling. what I would love t odo obviously is shoot some fish. I dont know how t ogo about doing that though. has anyone ever been out and done that in oahu before? any tips? what kind of gun do I need ( I imagine an ab biller 24 isnt going to cut it.) I'm not looking to go crazy and shoot a million fish but I would like to have some fresh fish that I shot. any suggestions would be appreciated.
it was a goonies reference

Offline Dirt Snow Water

Re: Oahu spearfishing
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »
ditto, headed to Oahu in March.  jeremy @ spearfishmaui could be a resource, took a trip with him last year, but obviously a different island.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt