General Discussion > Off-Topic Discussion

Networking

(1/2) > >>

Stacy Stephenson:
This may not be the right platform but I have to look out for me and mine. I was thinking about how to drum up more business and I figured I would give this a shot. Networking is a great way to find quality professionals. I would like to try and start to network with some of my Nor-Cal buddies. I'm a general Contractor who does everything, I know there maybe some other contractor out there but maybe we can help each other out sometime. I also sell Cutco, the worlds best cutlery with the worlds best Guarantee. If there is anything I can do for you feel free to PM me and we can talk about your needs. If there is anyone out there with other talents chime in. If you think this is a good thing chime in and if you think its a bad thing chime in. Thanks and Happy Holidays All. :occasion14: 

phishphood:
I think it's a great idea, networking is the same no matter what base you're talking about (friends, online forums, etc). That said, I bring pretty much nothing to the table. I'm a graduating (3 weeks) student from SJSU in Conservation Bio/Zoology.  Anyone have any suggestions which agency to hit up where I might have the possibility to eventually help with our regs on the coast?

BigJim:
Great idea Stacy.

You never know what people are looking for professionally or personally...

My background is varied, but after a stint in the Peace Corps I ended up going back to school and getting my Masters in Social Work from SJSU, came across a way to get my foot in the fed gov door on a relatively fast track and after a year or so with the US Forest Service in SoCal ended up back here in Watsonville as the manager of our local Social Security office.

If anybody has interest in Peace Corps, or fed gov service feel free to PM me and I would be happy to share my experiences.

:wave:

Sincerely,

Jim

MATT MATTISON:
Great idea, I will mark this as a sticky so that it does not get lost among the other post and stays at the top of the page.

Stacy Stephenson:
Thanks Matt, I think its important for like minded people to help each other out. Good Day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version