collapse

Author Topic: Bluewater dive trip (spots avalable)  (Read 859 times)

Offline grummy

Bluewater dive trip (spots avalable)
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:17:23 PM »
Hay gang, I just spoke with Lou at Bodega Bay Pro Dive and he said he has a few spot available (I thank he said 2 cancellations) for the 10 Day trip to Alijos Rocks. This is an incredible dive destination that holds some incredible pelagic fish Tuna, wahoo , yellow tail and may be more. This is true bluewater hunting. I shot some video on my last trip, here is the link   

Alijos dive

If your are interested give Lou a call at 707-875-3054
Mike Grummell
Santa Rosa CA
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 10:29:15 AM by grummy »
Mike Grummell
Santa Rosa CA

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: Bluewater dive trip (spots avalable)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »
hey grummy the link does not work. I would so love to go on this trip I have already talked to you about once but money is tight right know and plus with just after buying a house I am pretty dam broke. Maybe next year, but if any of you have the cash highly recomend this trip it is a awesome place from what I have sen and ben told. Plus you can not go wrong it is with the guys from Bodega bay pro dive !!!!!
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 06:12:11 PM »
Whats a trip like that cost? To early for me maybe next year though.
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Offline grummy

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »
Oops I forgot the cost. It is 3500 and includes every thing but alcohol and tip. WE usual troll for fish on the way down and rods and bait is included as well. WE leave out of San Diego and there is usually a caravan headed down from Sonoma county. one could either jump on a car that is headed down or join the caravan
Mike Grummell
Santa Rosa CA

Ps. I fixed the link above .
Mike Grummell
Santa Rosa CA

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt