collapse

Author Topic: Santa Cruz Island freedive trips  (Read 657 times)

Offline Diver Dan

• Dan Romo
    • Studio Romo (My shop: Metal Fabrication, Sculpture restoration, Patina, Cast Bronze, etc)
Santa Cruz Island freedive trips
« on: February 22, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »
Hey ya'all, I thought you might be interested in these spear fishing trips organized thru blueh20.com They are a dive shop in Santa Barbara.  The one day trips to Santa Cruz goes for white bass and whatever else you want to go for. I think the limit is one bass (they can be 20-50 pounds I think), but there is halibut and other stuff to be had.  I am signing up for the June trip.  I haven't actually met any of you yet, but it would be a good chance to meet and it sounds like an awesome trip.

Offline speargearshop

• Sven Anderson Owner- speargearshop.com
    • speargearshop - high performance spearfishing hardware and lifestyle clothing
Re: Santa Cruz Island freedive trips
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »
Eric and the guys on the Peace will put you on the fish.
Just ask them all the questions you have, listen to them and don't be the last one at the swimstep at the end of the day and you're fine.  You want the special treatment, tell them Sven sent you and step back.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt