collapse

Author Topic: Another f10 ?  (Read 663 times)

Calif_Diver

Another f10 ?
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:27:57 PM »
Do  you guys who have this watch have to use the extra strap on your wrist? mine wont fit around my wrist with out the extender, i had an old dive watch with a band that was long enough and the way it was made would work on the outside of the wet suit or adjust with out one,BUT that style wont work on the F10.Do you use the stock bands or have you found another one that will work?

chaeki

Re: Another f10 ?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:38:38 PM »
I have my extender in which I do not use.. if you cross my path, I will give it to you...

Calif_Diver

Another f10 ?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:38:59 PM »
Cheaki i have one .i just was wondering if anyone gets away without using it,i could use it under my gloves but wouldnt be as visable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaeki

Another f10 ?
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 09:43:17 PM »
Cheaki i have one .i just was wondering if anyone gets away without using it,i could use it under my gloves but wouldnt be as visable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use mine and I can get it over my 7mil and make it on the last hole :)

Lol

Offline Joshua R.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 06:23:02 AM »
I wear my D4 under my glove and cut a slit in the glove for the face to show through.  If you ever have a watch band break while you're diving you'll wish you had cut a hole in your glove.

Calif_Diver

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 07:29:14 AM »
Good idea Joshua,my old dive watch band i had was pretty safe 
if a pin broke the watch would not fall off your wrist,the only way to lose it would be for both pins to break at the same time,and it was a nylon strap so that was pretty hard to break ,but that band wont fit the f10.i guess ill were it under the glove and see how it performs.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt