Does any one  have a  Omer Alien Mask?

Offline kuba hemmerling

Re: Mask
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 11:16:22 AM »
I do. Why are you looking to buy one?

Calif_Diver

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:48:06 AM »
I have one too, was wanting to know what your experience is with it , mine came apart at the buckle when i tried to tighten the strap  three times in three pieces ,not sure why  i didn't pull real hard,I'm going to try to use it for one more dive and if it happens again it is history to me .

Offline kuba hemmerling

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 01:18:50 PM »
I used mine for few dives and it was always leaking on me, so I got Beuchat micromax instead and no more problem. I have never had any issues with straps on my omer thou.

Cheers

Kuba

Offline Joshua R.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 01:27:48 PM »
I've got the Abyss, which is the same mask except that the buckle is part of the frame instead of the skirt. 

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt