collapse

Author Topic: A recipe for parties  (Read 635 times)

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
A recipe for parties
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »
This is something I prepare for my friends who have'nt had ab before or when i'm hosting a Q. You can prepare early in the day

Ingredients
1 whole small ab or 1/2 large ab
package of thick sliced bacon
1/2 - 1 pound of Jarlsburg cheese
4-6 fresh large jalepeno

Preperation
Slice ab into strips 1 1/2 " wide pound as usaual, cut cheese into 1"x1"x2" chunks, 1/4 the jalepeno and remove seeds ( if you want it to be hot leave seeds in, I think its to much and takes away from the ab).
         Lay a strip of bacon on cotting board then lay a strip of ab rollup with cheese and jalepeno and stick with tooth pick, sprinkle with season salt or season of your choice. Bbq, make sure you dont over cook you want ab to be tender, sarve hot right off the grill.
 Makes awsome or dervs ( sorry for the spelling you get the point), fresh abs work best as with any meal just make sure you dont over cook and enjoy
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt