collapse

Author Topic: 13"er from Sea Ranch ???  (Read 2014 times)

Offline livesinhumboldt

Re: 13"er from Sea Ranch ???
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 09:19:51 PM »
I think it would be cool if it does end up being true.

Me too! Once this guy sufaces maybe he'll let me display it in the shop...right :laughing7:

Scott

Hey I found him .... store cred???  :toothy9:
Bryan S.

Offline livesinhumboldt

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
I sent him a PM on a different fishing forum and he hasn't been active since I sent the message. I will start to draw conclusions when he has been active and I haven't received a reply.... He was active a couple days ago.
Bryan S.

Offline Joshua R.

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 09:33:23 PM »
This reminds me of the time I pulled a 16 inch ab.  That's right 16 inches.  Then everyone went nuts and all kinds of BS started flyin around.  At one point I was recieving death threats from the mafia and my family felt pressure so I just got rid of the shell.  It took a while for everything to die down, I had to change my name and move to Canada, but it's all good now eh.

Offline livesinhumboldt

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 09:43:13 PM »
This reminds me of the time I pulled a 16 inch ab.  That's right 16 inches.  Then everyone went nuts and all kinds of BS started flyin around.  At one point I was recieving death threats from the mafia and my family felt pressure so I just got rid of the shell.  It took a while for everything to die down, I had to change my name and move to Canada, but it's all good now eh.

;) did those Mafioso names start with a "S" and end in a "I" ?? .... I don't claim that side of the fam  :laughing7:
Bryan S.

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 10:16:01 PM »

;) did those Mafioso names start with a "S" and end in a "I" ?? .... I don't claim that side of the fam  :laughing7:
:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline redsok

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 10:28:06 PM »
LOL sad to say i cant wait to see a legal under water... can you tell i'm a newbie??

Offline Diver Dan

• Dan Romo
    • Studio Romo (My shop: Metal Fabrication, Sculpture restoration, Patina, Cast Bronze, etc)
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 10:54:23 PM »

AWESOME! :laughing4: :toothy9: :laughing7: :toothy9: :laughing7:

Glaucus

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »
The part that makes me call BS is that he has a pesky little 13" over his computer but misplaced a larger one.  If I had a large ab shell I would know where it was.

I have pulled one ten incher,and i dont have a clue where the shell is ,wasnt a big deal to me back then either,BUT now ill be lookign for them,im not so much wanting a ten ,but one of those snails that weigh ten   LBS.

Me too, my tens are in a big S pile with all my other shells...  (a 13 might be a different story though).

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
WHAT don't say it true Jon those tens should be cleaned up and treasured allot of divers search and work there whole dive career and never get one !!! show the shell some respect and at least hang it on a fence !!!
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline todd

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »
Reminds me of the famous dive book by stienbeck "the Pearl". Once they knew he had the biggest, the troubles begin. That's why he is laying low...
Todd Stagnaro

scotty_rez

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 06:03:27 PM »
Hey I found him .... store cred???  :toothy9:

Sorry bro can't do store credit....but....we are going to start  15% off for NCUWH and SB members again. Probably getting that going on the 1st.

Have you found any pictures of the Ab in question? I still hope it's true!

Scott

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt