collapse

Author Topic: Bamboo Reef offers Scuba Fun dives and scheldule  (Read 2368 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Bamboo Reef offers Scuba Fun dives and scheldule
« on: May 11, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »
Hey all Bamboo Reef is offering Fun dives for scuba divers, read below to find out more.

Sonoma Coast Bamboo Reef Summer Fun Dives!
Greetings Divers!
  Here's the updated Fun Dives Schedule for this summer! Additional dives will be added as interest increases, including a dive to Lake Tahoe at the end of the summer! We'll keep you posted on changes to the calendar. Feel free to give us a call to sign up or for more information on our dives!

The Fun Dives are a great way to see new dive sites, meet new dive buddies, and enjoy the camaraderie and safety of diving in a group! Our experienced Dive Masters will choose the sites each morning to ensure you get to dive in the best possible conditions that day.
Fun Dives are also a great way to increase your experience level, build confidence, and improve your scuba skills! Of course, all the dives you make count towards your Specialty Diver, Advanced Diver, or Master Diver Certifications - Whatever your reason for joining us, our goal is to get you in the water, be safe, and have fun!

Fun Dives are $25 per day and Include:

2 Dives Guided by our Professional Staff

Any Spare or Emergency Gear You May Require

Snacks & Bottled Water

Upcoming Dives:
May 22nd: North Coast w/ Jamie
June 25th: North Coast w/ Pam
July 23rd & 24th: Monterey w/ Larry
August 27th: North Coast w/ Jamie
September 24th & 25th: Monterey w/ Larry

Fun Dives are weather & conditions dependent.

Fun Dive fee does not include equipment rental, hotel, meals, or parking/ day use fees.

All Fun Dives are shore dives.

Monterey Fun Dives have a minimum of 4 divers, and include a night dive for those interested!

Please give us a call for more information on these dives or to sign up!
We look forward to seeing you at the coast!
Pamela VanGuelpen
Sonoma Coast Bamboo Reef
5702 Commerce Blvd.
Rohnert Park, Ca 94928
(707) 586-0272
www.sonomacoastbambooreef.com

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt