collapse

Author Topic: Mendo Burger  (Read 633 times)

Offline maodiver

• Great Whites are Pussies
Mendo Burger
« on: April 24, 2011, 12:23:46 PM »
Didn't know where else to post this...

Last week, when at Mendocino Head, we went looking for food after finishing the ab workout.  Tooled around Mendocino and came across Mendo Burger tucked back off the main drag, near the Harvest Market grocery store.

In short, the burgers were excellent.  They were definately a little pricey, and the lower priced burgers were a little small for my "delicate" 280 lb frame, but they were tasty.  I got the chili burger, and the chili was downright yummy.  My brother got something with bacon and cheese, and it was good too.

They form their burgs there, from what tasted like premium beef.  They also had the real Coke, in bottles from Mexico, so that added icing to the cake.

Word of warning...unless you like steak fries, not very crispy, don't buy the fries.  They give you a lot for the full sized order, but they were definately on the limp side.

In short...give 'em a try!!  They were worth the money and the wait, and the local places could use our money right now.
Dad, what's for dinner?

Wookie steaks

Are they good?

Ehhh, they're a little Chewy.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt