collapse

Author Topic: Mystery at Timber Cove.  (Read 1312 times)

Red Abalone Diving

Re: Mystery at Timber Cove.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 06:42:40 AM »
You guys are cracking me up. Free love, OMG, what will happen if we let it run ramped?

Abdvrob

Mystery at Timber Cove.
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 07:57:20 AM »
WOW!! I could only take about one minute of that video. Lol!! Get me deep in the woods like that and ima hunting, not frolicking around like a fairy, lol.
You must've dug deep in the archive to pull that video out, hahahaha.

Red Abalone Diving

Re: Mystery at Timber Cove.
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
WOW!! I could only take about one minute of that video. Lol!! Get me deep in the woods like that and ima hunting, not frolicking around like a fairy, lol.
You must've dug deep in the archive to pull that video out, hahahaha.
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:Don't get me going!! Wait till you see next one from the archive! Its the fitting end to this post but you have to watch it through to the end to get it. Hawks & Doves. Crank up the volume.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt