collapse

Author Topic: Video Game  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Byers

• Thankful for the freedom we have
Video Game
« on: March 29, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »
do they make a spearfishing video game,if not, all you computer tech's out there here is your million dollar ideal,  build a video game for spearfishing and Abalone diving, you could do down time, big ab, big fish,diff kind of fish get you more points, you could even have a MLPA  :la: Game wardens checking you out, just think of the possibility's, you would already have some cool names for the characters,use the one's off this site (with permission of course)
I am pretty sure every Diver out there would buy it just to have something in the off season, just bored and thinking
Bob Byers

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: Video Game
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:04:30 PM »
This topic has come up several times !!! I belive the wii has a spearfishing game !!!
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

T-rex

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 03:32:54 PM »
I phone has one too. but after whitey bit my head off about a hundred times I stopped playing....

Offline Byers

• Thankful for the freedom we have
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:41:54 PM »
Thanks I will check it out
Bob Byers

Offline snaildiver

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 03:44:38 PM »
There is a game on the Wii call the "Shimano Xtreme Spearfishing".  I haven't played it but seriously doubt it has a feature for abalone diving. 

I'm a fan of video games and like how they can be used as virtual training tools.  A great game for me would have a feature where you dive then the screen shows 2 different topography, you choose one, and dive in that direction.  Depending on your skill level, you have a minimum of 5-60 seconds to scan your environment before you decide to shoot your speargun.  It would be really cool and help you become a better diver.   Oh yeah, there will be a bonus round where "dive bunnies" swim around and you have catch them for extra points.  :toothy9:
Alex L.

Offline todd

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 03:49:58 PM »
nintendo had a dope JAWS game where you went around and had to dive for conch shells and avoid sharks, it was pretty sweet, you got extra points for spreaing rays, small sharks and such.....of course it would have been better if there were abs but conch shells are cool non the less
Todd Stagnaro

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt