collapse

Author Topic: dive mask camera HD322  (Read 7294 times)

Offline Byers

• Thankful for the freedom we have
dive mask camera HD322
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »
I may have already ask this here but what do you guy think of this? LIQUID IMAGE WIDE ANGLE VIDEO SCUBA MASK CAMERA HD322..or has anyone tried one, are they any good,are they worth $$$ I would really like to start video some trips
Thank Bob
Bob Byers

dlcesar

Re: dive mask camera HD322
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 10:57:53 PM »
Check out this Utube video. It was all shot with a liquid image HD mask by Dan Silvera. Not sure how it would be to wear one of those things but it does not seam to slow him down blasting fish. None the less this is one of my favorite spear fishing California vids out. I cant get enough of it. Especially knowing how close we are to the opener! Nothing will get you more jacked about diving and  :violent5: :fish:    It is so hard to watch this vid only once.  :occasion14: cheers mate  David

Utube search=                 California Spearfishing by Dan Silveira - Omer Spearguns .m4v

dlcesar

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 11:06:58 PM »
This might be easer here is the Url:

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 10:05:13 AM »
Nice vid, Haven't seen that one gonna have to pass that one on. Thanks. Oh yea we were talking about cameras, I might have to check that one out.
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Offline Byers

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »
Thanks for the Vid, right now from what I seen the vid speaks for itself, look out next payday, I have seen 2 other videos with the same HD 322 video camera and they have been very clear, I think they are better than the 320 ? it will be a couple of weeks before I order one so keep the info coming.Thanks Guys and Gals
Bob Byers

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »
I just checked out my buddy Paul Young's liquid image mask/camera and it is kick ass I am going to be getting one asap !
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline Byers

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 05:25:41 PM »
I was hoping to have one for the meet and greet, but just picked up a new wilderness yak for Travis, now I will have to wait a few months,Got to quit spoiling my son, :sign5:
Bob Byers

chadwtts

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 06:59:49 AM »
How much do these run? Where can I get the best price? That the best vid I've seen. :icon_thumright:

dlcesar

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »
Not sure on the price but I figured you guys would like that vid. But if you were going to pop on one I would probably say to wait and save up and get the HD mask. I have seen vids shot with both and there is no comparison. The HD is a must. On top of the HD image there is a much wider angle FO.V. Which for us as you can see makes some BA vids. Its all about the head mount cam weather go pro or liquid image. It seams no mater how hard you try or how good you are it is really hard to shoot vid as smooth as with a head mount. Seams like it takes a lot more experience to take really good vid with a hand held cam. Where anyone can shoot decent vid as long as you are making smooth head movements with a head mount. But just my two sense. One of these are on my x mas/ b day list.  :toothy9:

Offline Byers

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 12:43:52 PM »
I found it on Ebay the model I was looking at was the 322 High Deff and the cost was about $400 with free freight ? not sure where else you would find it maybe one of the sponsors could help with that
Bob Byers

Offline Byers

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 12:46:47 PM »
Bob Byers

Offline Kali_Diver

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 08:01:58 AM »
 When the sportsman expo came to Sacramento they were selling them for $250. I am gonna save for the Go pro just because it can be used for anything.

Offline Badfish

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »
Hey guys,
I just picked up the Liquid Image HD320 the other day for $40 brand new in the box.  I figured for that price I couldn't pass it up even of it is not the wide angle version.  Hope to set up an account and post some footage on Youtube if I can figure out the downloading and editing process.  Maybe I could ask Chaeki for some tips if I have trouble.  Look for a report/video as soon as I can get away for a dive.

chaeki

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 01:54:38 PM »
Hey guys,
I just picked up the Liquid Image HD320 the other day for $40 brand new in the box.  I figured for that price I couldn't pass it up even of it is not the wide angle version.  Hope to set up an account and post some footage on Youtube if I can figure out the downloading and editing process.  Maybe I could ask Chaeki for some tips if I have trouble.  Look for a report/video as soon as I can get away for a dive.

SWEET!!! Welcome to the video-crew.  So, I used to do video editing with very expensive equipment back in the days.  But since I wanted to just hurry and post the footage, I use Windows Live Movie Maker (comes with the operating system of windows 7, or you can just google it, its free)

Its primarily just Click on Add Title, drop in the video, crop it, drop in the music, Add comments, Add the end page and save as HD to your computer, then upload that to your youtube account.

But if you need help, I can show you the ropes... real fast remotely... just PM a good time and I can show you my screen on how I do it.  Pretty simple.

Here was a DVD that my friends and I made back in 2004... you can rent it on netflix... but I don't suggest anyone buying it...
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/movie/pid/6657309/a/Kwoon.htm
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:56:35 PM by chaeki »

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 02:05:20 PM »
I just picked up 2 of the Scuba Series HD 720p Wide Angle one for me and one for my buddy Chad got them for 250 a peice here is a link with all the details.

http://www.liquidimageco.com/products/water/scuba-series-hd-wide.php
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt