collapse

Author Topic: New Video: Spearfishing Black Rock  (Read 4400 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: New Video: Spearfishing Black Rock
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »
Btw Kirby, I like the vid.  It's how we really see it on some days.  I know it's not what you were shooting for, but it appeals to me in showing what challenging north coast conditions are like.  ;)

Same hear really enjoyed it and like Fuzz said shows what it is really like ! those socal guy's got nothing on us ! when it come's to low vis diving !
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline Mike n

• MAN Mid-Handles
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »
Thanks for the vid Kirby!  What depths were you hitting where it was so dark?

MN

Offline ggibson

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 09:51:36 PM »
I can't speak for others, but I put my headstrap over hood, like my mask.  Don't want any water trickling on hood!  Brrrr....

I use the headstrap over my hood.  The first time out, it stayed put, but just in case, I have since sewn it on (just a few stitches, nothing too crazy) to keep it in place.  That headstrap can just stay fixed to my dive hood, and I'll likely buy a second before the next early honker season :-)

Offline Ken Butler

• Was "northshorediver"
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 08:57:02 AM »
I use the headstrap over my hood.  The first time out, it stayed put, but just in case, I have since sewn it on (just a few stitches, nothing too crazy) to keep it in place.  That headstrap can just stay fixed to my dive hood, and I'll likely buy a second before the next early honker season :-)
[/quote]
Have you tried strapping that thing to your shotgun?
Ken Butler

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt