collapse

Author Topic: Freedive wetsuits  (Read 585 times)

divejunkey1

Freedive wetsuits
« on: March 14, 2011, 08:33:44 PM »
I stopped by Bamboo Reef in Rohnert Park a few weeks back and was stoked to see all of the new suits that they are now carrying in stock. The Yazbeck and the Riffe look great, my brother has had a Yazbeck for over a year and it has really held up. Together he and I have logged over 100 hours in that suit and it is pristine. Its pretty cool that the Freedive Shop is supplying our local shop with the Yazbeck and Esclapez suits , so that I don't feel guilty about not buying from them and it helps support a local business and it saves the drive to Sacremnto. Just wanted to share that with you guys

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Re: Freedive wetsuits
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 08:44:03 PM »
Yes Owen they are going to start carrying a whole line of top quality freedive gear, as a matter of fact I just bought my Esclapez from them tonight, and at good price to got the framer jon added to the bottoms and got out the door for 509.  And like you said got to support a local shop that supports NCUH and all of our events.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt