collapse

Author Topic: 2011 License and Abalone card  (Read 1406 times)

Offline hamachijohn

2011 License and Abalone card
« on: December 05, 2010, 12:14:39 AM »
sturgeon card on the left, abalone card to your right (license is the short one hiding behind the abalone card). Got it at Walmart.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 09:48:54 PM by hamachijohn »

chaeki

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »
Wow is all I can say.  Might as well mark up the license with the appropriate lengths, to measure fish. Hahahah

Offline mendoman

Re: 2011 License and Abalone card
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »
Wow is all I can say.  Might as well mark up the license with the appropriate lengths, to measure fish. Hahahah

Hell, I rarely get a fish that big!!

chaeki

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 05:18:50 PM »

Ya need to go with hamachijohn and me to get white sea bass next year in Monterey.

Late to the game,Matt!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 06:04:01 PM »
Chaeki,you can get your fishing license and abalone card this early for 2011?????This Is my first year(2010) going spearfishing/abalone diving,I was told you cant by licenses until next year for 2011.Obvisiously I was told wrong information.So,was It normal prices,does It go on sale because you purchased It this early???

chaeki

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 09:17:47 PM »
Chaeki,you can get your fishing license and abalone card this early for 2011?????This Is my first year(2010) going spearfishing/abalone diving,I was told you cant by licenses until next year for 2011.Obvisiously I was told wrong information.So,was It normal prices,does It go on sale because you purchased It this early???

Yeah, with the new system in place you can get everything early now :)  there is no special discounts, its just some of us want to have it early, just to have it!! lololol 

my wife quote "your buying your license already? you must have some serious withdraws"  LOL

Offline mendoman

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 08:01:13 AM »

Ya need to go with hamachijohn and me to get white sea bass next year in Monterey.

I have been dreaming of those big white bass to the south.  I would love to do that!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt