collapse

Author Topic: Networking  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
Networking
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:53:21 AM »
This may not be the right platform but I have to look out for me and mine. I was thinking about how to drum up more business and I figured I would give this a shot. Networking is a great way to find quality professionals. I would like to try and start to network with some of my Nor-Cal buddies. I'm a general Contractor who does everything, I know there maybe some other contractor out there but maybe we can help each other out sometime. I also sell Cutco, the worlds best cutlery with the worlds best Guarantee. If there is anything I can do for you feel free to PM me and we can talk about your needs. If there is anyone out there with other talents chime in. If you think this is a good thing chime in and if you think its a bad thing chime in. Thanks and Happy Holidays All. :occasion14: 
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Offline phishphood

Re: Networking
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:41:07 AM »
I think it's a great idea, networking is the same no matter what base you're talking about (friends, online forums, etc). That said, I bring pretty much nothing to the table. I'm a graduating (3 weeks) student from SJSU in Conservation Bio/Zoology.  Anyone have any suggestions which agency to hit up where I might have the possibility to eventually help with our regs on the coast?
-Mitch...the perpetual newbie :)

Offline BigJim

• No White Flags.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »
Great idea Stacy.

You never know what people are looking for professionally or personally...

My background is varied, but after a stint in the Peace Corps I ended up going back to school and getting my Masters in Social Work from SJSU, came across a way to get my foot in the fed gov door on a relatively fast track and after a year or so with the US Forest Service in SoCal ended up back here in Watsonville as the manager of our local Social Security office.

If anybody has interest in Peace Corps, or fed gov service feel free to PM me and I would be happy to share my experiences.

:wave:

Sincerely,

Jim

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:13:13 AM »
Great idea, I will mark this as a sticky so that it does not get lost among the other post and stays at the top of the page.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 03:41:33 PM »
Thanks Matt, I think its important for like minded people to help each other out. Good Day!
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Offline jjjjeremy

• Your resident swordsmith
    • ABSCALIBUR
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 03:12:17 PM »
Does anyone have any insight into employment with Sonoma County? There are a couple open positions right now that I'm really interested in. Deputy DA and a public law fellowship.

I'm an early career attorney with a background in Environmental Law, Criminal Law, and public agencies. Worked for the DA in New Orleans, Dept of Interior in Sacramento, and a non-profit environmental firm keeping bad smells and horrible industrial development out of poor communities. Been "on the market" for the past year or so since moving back to California and have only found temp work and the few side clients I've picked up. Any help is appreciated!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt