collapse

Author Topic: Surport 2XA  (Read 1919 times)

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
Surport 2XA
« on: July 30, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »
A friend of mine  Andrew Bland sent this to me regarding 2XA he has ben very involved through this entire MLPA processes .

I copied this from Coastside:

Guys - we NEED your support. PLEASE use the link below to send a message to the Commission in support of 2XA. This is a new link - updated just for this meeting. No matter how many times you have done this in the past - or if you have never done this - NOW IS THE TIME. THERE CAN BE NO EXCUSES FOR NOT SENDING IN THIS LETTER.

Of course sending the letter is good - but ALSO showing up and speaking at the meeting is even better. See every one of you in Woodland on the 5Th of August. Thanks for your support, Dan

http://capwiz.com/keepamericafishing/issues/alert/?alertid=13803161
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SPONSORS

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

Re: Surport 2XA
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »
 Mine is sent, Like I always say I will do anything in my power to help
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

Offline Brandon Turknett

• RATHERBDIVING
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 07:07:26 PM »
i sent one too matt. wish i could make the meeting on the fifth, but money is real tight and the car is down. i know excuses, excuses. their realy kicking us while were down knowing darn well no one has the money to take time off work and travel that far. they should have to do their meetings close to where theyre trying to do the closures.
Divers go deeper, and stay down longer

Calif_Diver

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »
Sent.

Offline Fis_Hunter

• May I have some more
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »
Done
Myrel C. Willeford

Offline Dabaker

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 12:13:23 PM »
I'm in

Calif_Diver

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »
Who all is going to woodland wednesday,i  might be able make it ,if it would help ,im not much of a speaker but could show up as a body supporting our fishing rights.

Offline Malibu_Two

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »
I'm going. Public speaking will be important, even if you just get up and say that you're a diver and you're concerned about the loss of access at Horseshoe Cove and Fisk Mill Cove, and that you support 2XA.

Andrew

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt