collapse

Author Topic: Stump beach  (Read 816 times)

Offline snaildiver

Stump beach
« on: July 31, 2010, 11:31:00 PM »
I may head up next week to dive at stump beach. Anyone have intel on the area? Thanks in advance.
Alex L.

Offline JASON HOLLIDAY

Re: Stump beach
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:20:34 AM »
  Only dove there once lots of sand and a long swim to the rocky patches. Not too much in the 9+ range but there are abs to be had. My suggestion is to go north or south and make the hike to the mouth. Better diving and bigger abs out there. one spot in mind is slanted rock look for the huge rock that looks like a slide streight into the water on the south side of the mouth. Huge populations of ab and lots of fish to be had. Never seen more cabz hope this helps.....
Jason Holliday
Fishing pole's are over rated..........

Offline Malibu_Two

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 09:05:09 AM »
It's very exposed on the outside of Stump, so be careful if you go this week - conditions don't look perfect by any means.

Glaucus

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »
Stump beach would be pretty far down my list of places to dive this week. 

Offline snaildiver

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 10:16:56 PM »
Thanks for the info guys. I will check the conditions before jumping in.
Alex L.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt