collapse

Author Topic: Will conditions be diveable this weekend?  (Read 647 times)

Adam Sachs

Will conditions be diveable this weekend?
« on: June 18, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »
Hey guys,

New kid here. I introduced myself a little while back but haven't really posted anything yet.

I'm not too familiar with the NorCal weather forecasting as it relates to which areas will be divable and which won't. My question is that based on the forecasts for this weekend, is it worth driving up from the Bay Area for some snails? I'd prefer to dive a spot that has some decent 9's but if they're too exposed and too dirty I'll settle for Ft. Ross :icon_smile:

Thanks in advance.

AS

Offline Malibu_Two

Re: Will conditions be diveable this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:21:52 PM »
I think it's gonna be crap. I'm SF based, and it's not worth the drive if the conditions suck. The local guys might have better intel than me though!

Offline Geoffrey

• Carpe de Carp ~ Latin ~ "Seize the Fish"
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 08:40:08 AM »
We'll just have to see. Julian and I are headed out to Gerstal cove this afternoon! :)

Offline Julian

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 11:29:19 AM »
Saturday afternoon was excellent.  The water was a little rough but nothing too bad and viz was a good 10 feet in Gerstle.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt