General Discussion > Gear For Sale

BOAT

(1/3) > >>

Stacy Stephenson:
I have a 12' Zodi I'm thinking of selling. I need money for school. If I pass my test sat and get a spot in the class I will probably sell. I will know on Monday. I just wanted to see if any out there is interested. 12' Zodiac, trailer, 30 horse Suzuki, Scuba tank rack, clean boat. I will upload pics on Thursday morn. I don't want to sell but I really need the money. I also have a dual axle enclosed trailer for sale. Let me know, PM me. My loss your gain

pip8688:
Stacy,   can you post the pics for the trailer too when you post the boat?

Stacy Stephenson:

--- Quote from: pip8688 on June 09, 2010, 10:01:35 PM ---Stacy,   can you post the pics for the trailer too when you post the boat?

--- End quote ---
No problem, its 14'x8'x7' dual axle   http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=item;id=1167 The motor is on its way.

MATT MATTISON:
hey all this is a good little boat excellent for diving the north coast, I know I had this boat at one time, what makes it real nice is 2 or 3 guys can hand launch this boat just about any where, I have done it at van dam russian gulch stump beach and ocean cove great boat.

Stacy Stephenson:
If know one here on NCUWH's is interested I'm going to post up on craigslist. I will wait till Tuesday morn to post on craigslist so let me know. Matt thanks for the support

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version