General Discussion > Gear For Sale

Another boat for sale

(1/2) > >>

NC_Diver:
I'm selling my boat. If anybody is interested call me at (707) 538-1276 or (707) 318-2577.
I hand built this boat from scratch. It's the perfect dive boat and it's in great shape.
The reason I'm selling it is because I need the money to pay bills. I want $3500 firm.
It's an 18 foot Dory with a Yamaha 60 on it. It can take 4 scuba divers with 3 tanks each and all the gear stowed away for a clear deck. It could take probably 6 freedivers.

I figure I'll get through the aftermath of this recession and when I get back on my feet I'll get something else, not a big deal. My temporary loss will be someone's big gain.
I figured as active as you guys are this would be a good place to also list it.
Demo available upon request.

Here's the link:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/1765541075.html

NorCal DiverDave:
How is it getting in and out of a boat like that?
Do you role in from the side or ladder in the back?

NC_Diver:

--- Quote from: DiverDave on May 29, 2010, 10:34:08 AM ---How is it getting in and out of a boat like that?
Do you role in from the side or ladder in the back?

--- End quote ---
I have had several ladders on it in the past but found ladders afe more of a pain in the butt then their worth to store and deal with. What I do is clip off my rig to an equipment line (if I'm scuba diving), I reach up and dump my belt in over the side, then use my fins while I pull myself up and over. I have had people who couldn'd get back in the boat without help because they lack upper body strength and had an enhanced mid section. I suppose somebody could make a ladder easily enough but I found I didn't need it. Less is more.

yakfisher:
What kind of swell will that handle? It looks nice. I like the minimalist/functional style.

Stacy Stephenson:
Nice Boat but unfortunately this economy has hit me also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version