collapse

Author Topic: WTB:Used Camo two piece suit  (Read 2937 times)

Offline alameda

• Here fishy fishy....
WTB:Used Camo two piece suit
« on: May 15, 2010, 10:13:41 AM »
Hey there,

If anyone has a spare camouflage suit laying around that is in decent shape and their looking to sell it for a couple extra bucks, maybe to buy that pair of fins theyve been eyeing for some time, let me know. I am 5'6" 155 31" waist. If you think it will fit me, give me a hollar. Thanks for your time,

Geoff

Offline Brandon Turknett

• RATHERBDIVING
Re: WTB:Used Camo two piece suit
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »
Dang man, you just missed out on matts killer deal on the yazbeck. that sucks but im sure youll find something on here. if not be sure and check out Sac Freedive shop in november. they have some screamin deals. i got my yaz for less than 200 and some other deals that were once in a lifetime. Who knows what will happen this year?
Divers go deeper, and stay down longer

Offline phil herranen

• herranenspearguns
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 09:52:07 PM »
i have a medium 7mill (size 3) gray camo spetton with only around 10 dives on it. it was the right weight for me but its too short im 6'1'' and 150#
i would sell for $225
phil
http://www.neptonicsystems.com/wetsuit.htm

Offline speargearshop

• Sven Anderson Owner- speargearshop.com
    • speargearshop - high performance spearfishing hardware and lifestyle clothing
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 08:19:37 AM »
Call Vanessa at the Freedive Shop.  She has a couple racks of discontinued and last year's suits for way less than they're worth.

Offline alameda

• Here fishy fishy....
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »
Hey Phil - I may definately be interested in the gray cammo you have for sale. Where are you located?

Speargearshop - where is the Freedive shop? Im pretty new, and not familiar with the shop. Thanks,

Geoff

Calif_Diver

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 02:04:21 PM »
2540 Boatman Ave, Ste 150
West Sacramento, CA 95691

(877) 938-7848

Alemeda this is the  Address to the Freedive shop.

Calif_Diver

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 02:07:09 PM »
You can google Freediveshop,West Sacramento and it will pull up their website if you want to look at that .

Offline phil herranen

• herranenspearguns
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 02:22:50 PM »
Hey Phil - I may definately be interested in the gray cammo you have for sale. Where are you located?

Speargearshop - where is the Freedive shop? Im pretty new, and not familiar with the shop. Thanks,

Geoff
santa cruz

Offline alameda

• Here fishy fishy....
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 06:27:01 PM »
You guys are awesome - Ill give the shop a call tommorrow and ask for Venessa.

Hey Phil,

PM me your contact number and Ill give you a call tommorrow if your free to try and cooridinate a meet time in the near future to try on your suit. Thanks again -

Geoff

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
You guys are awesome - Ill give the shop a call tommorrow and ask for Venessa.

Hey Phil,

PM me your contact number and Ill give you a call tommorrow if your free to try and cooridinate a meet time in the near future to try on your suit. Thanks again -

Geoff
Alemeda there is a link to freedive shop on NCUW home page or click on links on the tool bar.
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Offline alameda

• Here fishy fishy....
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 09:06:33 AM »
Contacted the FreediveShop and boy it seems they actually have a wide selection of suits at super terrific prices.

Thanks Sven and fellas for the recommendation, Im heading there today to check out the inventory and hopefully leave with a super underwater ninja suit!!  :headbang:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:08:14 AM by alameda »

Glaucus

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 09:32:18 AM »
Alameda, I'm gonna give a little advice before you hit the freedive shop: Take cash and leave your cc at home!  Trust me.  I bought 3 wetsuits, 2 pairs of fins, a gun ... Don't say you weren't warned!

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt