collapse

Author Topic: Pony bottle?  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Fis_Hunter

• May I have some more
Re: Pony bottle?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 07:59:58 AM »
Myrel C. Willeford

Offline Fis_Hunter

• May I have some more
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 08:02:12 AM »
Myrel C. Willeford

Calif_Diver

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 05:04:27 PM »
thanks for the links , but i already have my mount. Hopefully  ill see you guys at albion on the first and you can check it out  ill have the problem solved befroe then too.

Offline MATT MATTISON

• Dreaming of the day abalone is re-opened
  • Administrator
  • Diving My HAPPY PLACE
    • http://norcalunderwaterhunters.com/forum/MGalleryItem.php?id=1815
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »
We will see you there Calif_Diver. I belive we are in C25 or C24.
CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mattmattison/videos

Offline Flyin Brian

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 01:33:13 PM »
I have a 19cf pony that I am tired of looking at... will let it go to a good home for cheap.

Brian

NorCalDvr

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 02:27:00 PM »
I have a 19cf pony that I am tired of looking at... will let it go to a good home for cheap.

Brian

PM sent

Offline Stacy Stephenson

• surrender the booty
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »
My dive buddy uses one and he straps it to his chest, I think its to much gear. No need if you watch your air.
Stacy Stephenson
Rock Hard Dive free NCUWH's

Abdvrob

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 11:00:55 PM »
My dive buddy uses one and he straps it to his chest, I think its to much gear. No need if you watch your air.

+1. If you need more air, get a bigger tank, or if you cant monitor your air, consider another hobby. I sometimes feel like an astronaut with just my basic gear. To add another small tank and reg would really bog me down. But hey, to each their own.

Calif_Diver

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 07:19:07 AM »
Nor cal diver  how cheap onthat pony bottle?

Calif_Diver

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »
#2 reread while I'm bored, this topic i think i didn't make my self clear to the responders,i have a pony  and its mounted to the tank,i like it mounted like that. My main question was meant to ask   IF you Use a pony  how and where do you attach your second stage in order to  keep it out of the way  and readily available.

I watch my air very carefully, the reason i have one  is just for the redundant air in case of a OOA situation,which i havent had.But i know some one who has lost a first stage at 80 ft and it saved  her.The tank when on  and in the water does not BOG me down, i barely even know its there,other then the dang thing hanging around my neck,i use a dive rite type necklace on it, Any way sorry for bringing back the ghost  post lol.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt